Monday, July 8, 2013

Farm Boy Creativity

I love farm boy creativity.  Take 1 very hot and humid day, add in a couple of boys and Mom never knows what to expect.

I wasn't sure what was transpiring when Son #3 wanted to know where to find the dish soap (Apparently he has never had a need to use it before now.) and his pop-up tent.  Then I looked out the window to see every hose on the farm connected together and going all the way from the seed warehouse across the farm yard, to the top of the hill by the machine shed.  Next, I saw Son #1 wandering from building to building.  When I asked what he was looking for I got the usual "not much" comment.

When they ran out of the house in their swimming trunks I figured they were going to have a water fight.  Well, they did a little better than that . . .  All I can say is that necessity is the mother of invention.

Silage tarps tacked down with tent spikes make
a great slip and slide.

Squirt a little dish soap on the plastic to
add some speed.
 







FUN ALL THE WAY DOWN!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go guys! Great invention!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and love it when siblings make memories together!

    ReplyDelete